Wednesday, March 07, 2007

So I Was Avoiding Work Today...

And by "today" I mean...right now, and I wandered over to Yahoo! because their featured stories are almost always ridiculous. And one of them was "Which Jarred Marinara Sauce Is Best?" I started to read the story and quickly lost interest and cruised down to the comments section (221 comments, for those who would be as amazed as I). Anytime there's a comment section for...really, just about anything, there's always something worth reading. For example, this from "fivehands40" (which I'm definitely putting in as a new name in Halo...I don't know why, but it's funny to me) - "You people know nothing about sauce."

This comment is great on so many levels I don't know where to begin. It's something between the simplicity of the statement, the use of "you people" for Yahoo's food critics, and the fact that this statement posits the poster as some sort of sauce guru, above the rest of us.

1 Comments:

At 3/08/2007 7:43 PM, Blogger Chris Nye said...

today's feature: "Making Friends: Get up close and personal with a baby elephant"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home