Thursday, March 15, 2007

Have I Got An Update For You!

Two of the greatest links ever, ever, EVER...

So funny I almost shat a brick.


And THIS is a website that allows you to take an mp3 from your computer and send it to your phone and use it as a ringtone. So now I have Wayne saying "Schwing!" whenever I get a text message and Vivaldi for my ringtone (still trying to come up with a really good ring).

It was sixty-seven degrees out yesterday and I was sooooooo excited. I spent almost two hours just laying out on the Common. A girl from the Herald took some pictures of me (at least she SAID she was from the Herald...that'd be wild). Today...a mere 53...tomorrow...34. Sigh.

Hey, Spring Break was sweet. Wish I'd had more time to see everyone, but whatever...school's over in a month and a half anyway.

300 is amazing. Prepare for glory indeed.

3 Comments:

At 3/17/2007 3:08 AM, Blogger imac said...

You have really outdone yourself this time.

 
At 3/19/2007 2:43 PM, Blogger magda. said...

a guy in my german class described 300 to me as 90% violence and 10% sex. oh, he loved it.

 
At 3/20/2007 5:13 PM, Blogger b said...

nothing will reach the level of the sauce guy, scott.

did you make it in the paper?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home