Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Hope you're all having an awesome day, or at least got some sweet stuff. I made out pretty well, my favorite stuff probably being a new jacket (long overdue) and A Christmas Gift For You From Phil Spector, a Christmas album from 1963 that's been long out of print and I'm pretty impressed that my aunt tracked it down. Also the new iPod Classic is pretty friggin' sweet.

The image “http://www.confessions123.com/blog/philsanta.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Phil Spector; this frightening image can be found in A Christmas Gift For You From Phil Spector

Of course, I also got a healthy stack of DVDs (and more coming tomorrow, apparently), but Christmas was made, as it is every year, by Midnight Mass at the Cathedral downtown Portland. I'm not saying this to be "that guy" - believe me, I love the STUFF, too - but trust me, if you were there at Midnight you'd say the same thing. I don't have real, true religious experiences very often anymore, but a packed Church singing "Silent Night" together at around 1:15 AM is about as good as they come.

And how do you like that, we got a White Christmas! First one of my life, I believe. This...I'll enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 12/26/2007 2:35 PM, Blogger Cynda said...

he last time it snowed on christmas was in 1940...or so says the news, but it did snow on Christmas eve in 1990.

So scott now that you have a new ipod what do plan to do with your old one...;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home