Friday, December 21, 2007

One Way Ticket to Hell and Back

Well, I made it. Between noon on Wednesday and midnight Thursday/Friday, I got somewhere around three hours of sleep. And not good sleep, but plane sleep. This was after my flight from Boston to San Francisco was on the tarmac for an HOUR AND A HALF. So I was late into SF, missed the plane to Portland, but luckily I was able to catch a flight at 4:15. And in Economy Class no less! Which, somehow, had way more leg room than First Class. Like, I could stretch all the way out. It...was...awesome.

But I made it! Always good to be back in the City of Roses, where the weather is less severe (Boston's got a fresh layer of ice on it today...in Portland it's 41 and there's no wind) and my room is just as I left it. Except someone stole all of my pillows. Which is probably for the best because they were almost completely flattened.

And that's about all I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home