Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You Know I'd Do Anything For You / Stay the Night But Keep it Undercover

I'll be home in a week and a half. I'd be excited if I were you.

I am so done with summer school. And by done I mean I still have three four-hour sessions to go. And it really has been the easiest class I've had at college yet (aside from European Cinema, that is). But nevertheless, I'm sort of torn, 'cause yeah I hated going to class and such, but it was also a pretty decent class. We just sit around and watch movies. There's very little learning involved. Or work.

So I've been bad about my commitment to Megazine, but that's because there's been this other thing in the works, which is that I'm now blogging over at CHUD, one of my absolute favorite film websites. Their system is really different from like every other blog system I've seen, but the easiest way to keep up is through this thread on their forums; that's also where people can go and comment. Anyway, I promised them an article a week at the very least. I still have commitments to Megazine, though, so...yeah. As if I wasn't busy enough, right?

I've never really been excited about the future before; it's always been a lot of dread or indifference. I kinda like this new set up.

I had an immensely satisfying lunch today (this isn't necessarily contributing to my optimistic view of the future, but it's not hurting it either). Nothing special, just a turkey sandwich, some Cape Cod potato chips (they're no Tim's Cascade, but I love them), an apple, and a Pepsi. But the turkey was so fresh and the apple so crisp and I had a few more chips than usual and it all went down so sweetly.

Sometimes at work computer monitors act up and I'm called in to hit them. Hulk smash!

Um that's all.

3 Comments:

At 6/29/2008 4:08 AM, Blogger b said...

magda and I think your description of this lunch was priceless, and i hope to place it in the smithsonian one day.

and let the record show i was with the defendant (virtually) during a computer monitor problem, and he said he would 'brb, gotta fix something' and was back in ten seconds, having hit it.

 
At 9/09/2008 1:00 PM, Blogger b said...

you're killing me man

 
At 9/22/2008 5:36 PM, Blogger b said...

gah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home