Friday, September 29, 2006

Untitled

Continuing a trend of "I can't believe you have to run ads like this to run for political office," here's one from Boston's Independent candidate for governor. It's the commercial that comes up right in the top center there. I actually saw this on late-night TV, and it caught me a little by surprise.

I know I'm probably the last person to figure this out, but Scrubs rocks. I finally watched it when it started replaying on Comedy Central a week or so back, and it's fantastic. No idea when the new season starts (the concept of all shows starting in fall and ending in spring is kinda fading), but I can't recommend enough that you watch the reruns on Comedy Central, 7-8 on weekdays. Beats doing your homework, which is what I at least am supposed to be doing at that time.

Argh...had something else to talk about, but it's gone now. I've got letters just about ready for everyone who's written, so those'll be in the mail tomorrow. Or Saturday. I wake up pretty late on Fridays.

P.S. Robert Downey, Jr. is playing Iron Man. So very happy.

P.P.S. Apparently people have to obtain guest passes to bring friends outside of JHS to Coffee House. What's it all coming to.

1 Comments:

At 9/30/2006 5:10 PM, Blogger magda. said...

That commercial's kind of... strange...

I just found out that my public speaking teacher is one of Oregon's state representatives, after seeing his name in someone's front yard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home