Monday, November 06, 2006

Scott Makes Pictures Move!

Somehow, that was the best title I could think of. They don't even really move, either. I suck. Anyway, my stills/audio project (the guidelines for which are just what you would guess from a name like "stills/audio") for Intro to Media Production is now complete. I could explain sort of what I did, but...I think it's pretty obvious...anyway, give it a gander, it took up the entirety of my weekend that didn't involve sleeping, Borat, or Babel, and it'll only take 2 minutes out of your day. It's in the "large" format, so those of you with...wow, do you think anyone even has dial-up anymore? Although my aunt and uncle just switched not even a year ago, so who am I to say.

BUTCHERING THE TRADITION SET FORTH BY DISNEY HIMSELF!

4 Comments:

At 11/06/2006 7:58 PM, Blogger benjamin said...

NICE

 
At 11/06/2006 11:38 PM, Blogger imac said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11/06/2006 11:40 PM, Blogger imac said...

I enjoyed the mustache on the pitcher, though I think that super mario bros. II would have been a better soundtrack.

 
At 11/07/2006 2:43 AM, Blogger b said...

wait so did the outfielder disintigrate or something? very cool. did you draw the pitcher yourself? he was awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home