Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Nobody's Watching

I'm sure I'm close to the end of people discovering this, but I'm sure there are others, so stick with me.

The other week, I was sitting around watching Scrubs (the funniest show on television), when this dude Sean comes in. I don't know Sean terribly well, but we're both huge Studio 60 fans and I recently tuned him into Veronica Mars. Basically, our entire relationship is based on TV. So he comes in, sees I'm watching Scrubs, and asks if I've seen the pilot for this new show from the guy who created Scrubs and some guys who wrote for Family Guy. I say no. He says to check it out, and it's called Nobody's Watching. Well, I forget about it and then finally remember it last night, and pulled it up on YouTube.

Pretty damn good, as it turns out.

So check it out HERE.

It's a fun show to try to explain, but just give it a look instead of reading me yammering about it. It's definitely the smartest concept for TV to come along in a long while, but I do wonder if it would have the legs to stand up week after week.

Anyway, NBC is apparently looking to pick it up, but nothing's certain yet. Meantime, give it a look and spread the love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home