Saturday, October 14, 2006

Someone Just Got Busted

Saturday nights around the dorms are usually pretty quiet, as everyone who wishes to is out getting loaded and I can be left in peace to do my laundry. Guess tonight wasn't a usual night.

Went apple picking today! There are an excessive number of pictures on Facebook given that we were only there for an hour, but it was just nice to get out of the city. You can feel trapped in here sometimes. Never mind the great withdrawal I have from not driving...I didn't get to drive today either, but I'll take a ride as a sort of lesser fix. And I got to climb trees, which you know just butters my bread like none other.

That's about all I had to say. I'm pretty tired from the lack of sleep and all the apples (carrying them was a bitch), but it feels fundamentally wrong to go to bed before 2 on a Saturday. Tomorrow I gotta go see this guy speak who's running for governor (finally found that political speech I was looking for), and I guess I should consider getting a jump on the homework for the week. And holy crap, I almost forgot I'm visiting the Boston Globe on Monday. Gotta remember to be there.

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot to mention this since it's been rocking my world since I heard it, but they're releasing the complete, unedited first season of Saturday Night Live on DVD on December 5th. All 24 episodes. Every sketch. Every musical act. It's like boxed gold.

1 Comments:

At 10/15/2006 4:28 AM, Blogger imac said...

I knew sooner or later that would happen. It's too good of an idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home