Thursday, October 12, 2006

What A Cool Week

And it's only half over!

Lesse...

I have the whole floor's love for donating TiVo.

I'm going apple picking on Saturday.

I just came off a five-day weekend in which I accomplished next to nothing.

Julie got me a free pass to Fast Food Nation, which includes a Q&A with director Richard Linklater (who is easily in my top five favorite directors).

It was lamb night at the dining hall, which is one of the two nights I look forward to more than just about anything (London broil is the other...basically the two nights when they load massive quantities of meat onto my plate).

I came up with a kickass idea for my video project (which isn't for another two months or so, sadly).

And I totally blew off my speech assignment.

1 Comments:

At 10/13/2006 4:29 AM, Blogger imac said...

we get served e. coli in our cafeteria...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home