Sunday, October 08, 2006

In the Middle of Weekend Heaven

So this is day 3 of my five-day weekend, followed by a two-day week, then the usual three-day weekend. Still haven't really started on any homework yet, but I've thought about it real hard!

Took Ken's suggestion and used the fifty bucks to buy new headphones. Unfortunately, the headphones suck ass so I repackaged them and will attempt to get a refund (I don't think they qualify as defective, it's just that they were intended to function poorly). What to do with the money now?

I'm seeing High Fidelity: The Musical tonight, which I am excessively pumped for. "Live and in stereo!" Ha. Fantastic.

1 Comments:

At 10/08/2006 6:28 PM, Blogger Miguel said...

I was enjoying reading High Fidelity in my English class up until about now. See, midterm exam for that is this Thursday, and it's the only one of the three books we're supposed to have read that I can write an essay on. Writing an essay on this book sucks some portion of the joy out it for me. But let me know how this musical goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home