Sunday, October 22, 2006

Some Assorted Thoughts

I know, that makes it so different from most posts.

Wow...so I'm watching the World Series tonight, and the guy singing "God Bless America" is an ex-marine who was on American Idol and is now a country music sensation. Now that's a resume.

When does college basketball start? I know it's a retarded question, and there's a thousand resources I'll look into, but I was watching the game tonight and realized I miss watching college ball.

I saw Marie Antoinette, The Prestige, and Little Children over the weekend, and I highly recommend them all (Little Children is pretty dense, difficult stuff to get through, but it's really damn good...The Prestige is just plain awesome).

So I set my alarm for 12 today, and woke up at 2 with my phone in my hand (meaning I probably turned it off in my sleep...well played, self). So I was like, "oh well, late start to homework." Hopped on over to the Emerson bookstore to grab the book I need to study for my midterm on Tuesday, and found out it was closed. So I have a solid 60 pages to read about speech tomorrow night. I am, to say the least, totally pumped. And it's a Monday, which means Studio 60, which isn't as crowded as Wednesdays, but since it's from 10-11 it does interrupt prime study time.

So basically I accomplished none of the homework I had this weekend. Not even the fun pre-work for my animated short. I think I'll start that now.

2 Comments:

At 10/22/2006 11:22 PM, Blogger imac said...

I've definitely had the phone in hand late wakeup before.

Also, basketball starts in early november.

 
At 10/23/2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

your doing an animated short? Scott, why haven't you told me about this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home