Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My So-Called Schedule

Well, my Fall schedule's been changing every couple of days, and I've been registered for everything from Studies in Digital Media and Culture to Introduction to Political Communication and Law to now Intro to Creative Writing: Fiction. I'm still fighting to get into Film 1 and/or Writing the Feature Film, but for now here's my bi-annual brag.

Tuesdays and Thursdays
10-11:45 AM - Intro to Creative Writing: Fiction
2-3:45 PM - Intro to Magazine Writing
6-7:45 PM - Communications and Race Relations

Wednesdays
6-9:45 - Radio Studies

So yeah. Good news, no Mondays or Fridays. Four day weekend every single weekend (I'm telling myself it'll give me more time to get work done, and it will definitely mean I can go to church regularly without wanting to kill myself Monday morning because I lost all my sleep). Bad news, I'm on campus for 10 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays (3 2-hour classes with 2 2-hour breaks between...enough time so that if I have to run back to the apartment, I've got enough time to do it, but not so much that I can easily go back every day; it'll definitely force me to get some work done in those in-betweens). Also a bummer is that those three days run pretty well into the night. But hey, they're all classes that I'm interested in, so it'll be worth it (Creative Writing scares me a touch 'cause I've grown way too comfortable with writing scripts as opposed to prose, but it'll be good to get back into the mix).

Anyway, any of this could change at any time, but it felt like a pretty good time to brag. And I do love to brag.

It's Free Scoop Day at Ben & Jerry's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home