Thursday, May 03, 2007

You Drive Us Wild, We'll Drive You Crazy

So begins possibly the greatest two-day adventure of my short life...

It's 1:55 PM and I just woke up. On the itinerary today is to hang out one last time with my nearest and dearest of the East Coast, which includes standing in line for four hours for Spider-Man 3, then SEEING Spider-Man 3, which'll get out at around 2:45 late tonight. Then proceed to the South Street Diner for breakfast before getting a cab at 4:30 AM to make it to the airport by 5 to get on a 6:30 AM, first-class flight to San Francisco and up to Portland, where I'll finally get a bit of rest (I would sleep on the plane, but I'd hate to waste all that first-class goodness) before heading to Points of Departure, Beth Fagan's one-woman show that I'm almost anticipating more than webhead himself.

Whoo!

1 Comments:

At 5/04/2007 2:12 PM, Blogger Cynda said...

First Class?!?

So jealous!!!

ps. have you gotten your cake yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home