Monday, June 18, 2007

Gonna Walk Around and Drink Some More

Not really. The song's just stuck in my head.

I am chock-full on energy today. I have no idea where it came from (four hours of sleep last night? Ish). But I'm riding a huge manic swing right now, and I'm just hoping it lasts the night.

From Yahoo! News today..."How to Spot a Counterfeit - There are specific ways to tell if your toothpaste is a real, safe product." I didn't even know this was a problem.

Yesterday was Father's Day, and I was at work. Before the store opens every morning, a woman comes on the loudspeaker and says good morning and makes announcements and so forth. She wished all the dads who were away from their families to be at work a happy Father's Day, and then someone...whoever's in charge of such things...put on "Cat's in the Cradle" for all the store to hear. I would've laughed but I think that would've just twisted the knife a touch too far. Even if I was in a women's department at the time.

S'yeah...I've decided it'd be really cool to start up our own radio station. Just saying.

My Jeep was supposed to be fixed today but it isn't. Another day with the Big Red Boat. Hurray.

Look at the time. Traffic's gonna be a bitch. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home