Thursday, June 14, 2007

Squeezing In An Update...

Anyone wanna see the new Fantastic Four with me? Hello? Anyone? Anyone?

Seriously, I'm gonna see it anyway, but if someone wants to join me that'd be fun. Granted, it's supposed to be a pile, but what'll you do.

To fill out this post, the #1 song on the Christian/Gospel Billboard chart is by a guy named Big Daddy Weave, which sounds like nothing they would ever play in any church anywhere.

UPDATE:

This just in. I remember a few years back I kept updates going on Batman Begins news that ya'll seemed to enjoy, and with The Dark Knight production in full swing, I'll keep up with some cool tidbits here and there (even though I already sorta have when I geeked out about Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent, which is still the coolest thing ever). This was just posted to Ain't it Cool News, scanned from Entertainment Weekly (bigger pic if you click it).



Might not seem like a big change, but luckily I'm a first-class loser. Most of the changes are listed, but the main thing I'm pumped about is it looks like they finally got the damn cowl right. I don't think I'm the only one who noticed Batman's head was enormous in Begins. Also, the suit as a whole is a little sleeker, and looks like it fits Christian Bale's physique a bit better.

The Dark Knight comes out July 18th, 2008 and I'm already first in line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home