Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Few Quick Things

Almost exactly a year after it broke (seriously, I think I'm like two weeks off), my camera is returned to me in complete repair! Photo journalism will strike back.

When I was buying my ticket for Pirates 3, a scruffy, raspy-voiced man ahead of me was asking the underage girl at the booth, Ally (their names are on the tickets) when her school is in session this weekend, and when they have the day off. Ally didn't seem nearly as creeped out by this as I was.

This album is so effing good. You have no idea. Here's a taste...you absolutely must listen to "Falling Slowly."

Waitress is playing at the Fox Tower right now and it's the most pleasant surprise I've had in a movie theater...maybe since Lost in Translation three and a half years ago. It's uplifting, charming, fun, heartbreaking and a thousand other nice things.

1 Comments:

At 5/24/2007 8:53 PM, Blogger Cynda said...

so scottrick I must write a paper on film and society. Any suggestions?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home