Saturday, June 09, 2007

I Picked a Fantastic Time to Use the Bathroom Yesterday

Really. I did. I walked in and this dude was just talking. At first I thought it was to the guy in the stall next to him, but no one was there. Turns out he was calling his lawyer while on the crapper, letting out a fart here and there (this is kind of a disgusting story...I'm sorry). Anyway, he was trying to sue Nordstrom over...something...and he saying things like "We're going to nail them for this" and "We need that woman fired, can you make that happen?" and all those things that I want to be able to say to someone someday.

It's been a good week. Starting to slide into a great, easy routine at work, nights have been fun, and that movie Once is phenomenal. Seen a few really great movies as of late...I dunno which has been the best, but Waitress (Rachel saw it and loved it...why haven't you?), Knocked Up, and Once are all so much better than we deserve. I still need to see the rest of Pirates...for posterity.

Drink Viso.

I feel like I have absolutely no time to do anything anymore. I haven't read in weeks, I haven't been keeping up very well with my summer movie rental list, and I still haven't bought new sandals (mostly because I'm trying desperately to hang onto the pair I've had for years, which I adore). But it's mostly that I'm just lazy when I get home from work, and who wants to accomplish things on their day off? F that.

Well, the cursor on this thing isn't working anymore and it's getting harder to figure out where I'll be typing as I click between windows. So bye.

EDIT: There was a sign outside QFC yesterday saying they're looking to hire a "Grocery Night Stocker," which is fun to say because it sounds like the name that would be attributed to a creepy guy who hangs around supermarkets after dark.

1 Comments:

At 6/11/2007 2:04 PM, Blogger benjamin said...

don't apologize for awesome stories on your own blog...ya big lady

 

Post a Comment

<< Home